Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Mini Album in a Bag

I finally received my new SU! products and I've been having such fun playing with them!  I have also been preparing to host my first SU! Workshop this weekend!  Never done one before!  So I've also been busy getting all my things together for the workshop.  Looking forward to it too!  Just can't wait to introduce my friends to the awesomeness (is this a word?) of Stampin' Up!
One of the projects that I made to show case at the workshop is this Mini Album in a Bag - I'm not such a keen scrapbooker, especially those large 12" x 12" pages - I do take pictures but digital storage is about as far as it gets!  I prefer to make mini albums or interactive 'scrapbooks'.  This Mini Album in a Bag can be found on Kelly Gettelfinger's blog - Always Stampin' - thanks Kelly for sharing!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment