Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Block Card & Just For You

Here are two cards which I completed this weekend.  The first one is a Block Card which I saw on Calla Lily's blogspot.  There is a link on her blog to a YouTube Video by Papercraft45 showing you how to make this card.
The cardstock that I used are all Stampin' Up! some of which are retired - yes, I still have some 'old' SU! cardstock which I haven't used up or had the heart to get rid of.  So while I wait for my new stock to arrive, I decided to make this card with what I have.  The scrapbook papers used are non-Stampin' Up! product.


 
 
The second card I made are all SU! products except for the stamped words.  The design for the card comes from Connie Stewart's flash card series and can be viewed on her blog - Simply Simple Stamping.  The image of the flower is from the retired set Embrace Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment