Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Cards Galore!

I had my first SU! Workshop this past weekend!  It was such a lot of fun!  We played with some new SU! products and one of my guests who has never done any crafting or stamping had an absolute ball!
I have also been busy playing with my new 'toys' too!  Here are a few pictures of what I've made.  These projects are also my upcoming classes for March - see my Class Schedule for more details.



These are a Set of 3 Cards using the Papillon Potpourri Butterflies and matching punches (the card at the bottom was the Make & Take project for my workshop) and the All Dressed Up Framelits



This is a Double Pocket Card closed - made with just one sheet of A4 cardstock


This is the Double Pocket Card opened - this card actually fits into a standard sized envelope!

This is a really WOW card - this was also made with just one sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock - I must say thanks goes to Kelly Gettelfinger of Always Stampin' - Thanks Kelly!

This is the card closed.


And when opened .... look at all the places you get for photos and journaling!  This card also fits into a standard sized envelope - just gotta love that!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Louisa, I hope you workshop was a resounding success. TFS

    ReplyDelete